DIY workout/gym gear


We can work this out



If you've been reading my blog before, you'll know my interest in fitness, or more specifically, fitness clothing. I often find myself sitting around at the weekends with not much to do, so what better that to make something which is actually useful? I love making clothes, as long as they don't require much skill(I'm pretty lacking in that area) so I thought I'd put my hand to something I'll get a load of use from, and what's more fun that fitness wear?
Somehow today it's got to 4 o'clock and I've literally done nothing, unless you call eating brownies an achievement. I suppose I do. So I will actually be attempting one of these this afternoon, please let me know which you would do, I love a bit of feedback!
Sweet verbena

DIY Crop Top for dance practice, yoga, workout
Sparkly belly
DIY WORKOUT TANK
Becomingbeautiful
DIY Workout Shirt (via moredesignplease.com):
bleach penned leggings:
Just take a bleach pen and get designing!

I'm  thinking the crop top, really loving this style right now, which do you like best?   Gxx

Comments

Popular Posts