How to wear Moon Boots


The snow shoe of the 80's has made a recent return to the fashion scene. Having been spotted on the likes of Olivia Palermo in recent years, I think it's time they make a long-awaited comeback, don't you? I mean they are crazy comfy and warm, not to mention really fun to look at. Despite all these reasons to jump on the Moon Boot bandwagon, there are very few people willing to try them out, are they crazy you ask? Well, they may be but I certainly am not and my pair are on the way as I type (!) So below are some styling inspiration to convert the haters:

Protective: Johannes held onto new spouse Olivia as the two went for a stroll in snowy Gstaad:
Olivia Palermo in Switzerland


www.turnitinsideout.com




What to wear

Shop my favourites


Many top designers have bought out their own version but you can't beat the classic. Personally I hate the low boots, they make your feet look like weird squished potatoes, and who wants that; so here are my current favourites





Comments

Popular Posts