6 under the radar sites you'll wish you'd known about sooner


Crazy, right?




Any fashion girl loves finding a good new shop, especially if few others are in the know. It's all well and good shopping in Zara 27/4 but pieces from a shop only you found seem that bit more personal. I am no exception and have created my own little curation of sites over the years, and 'deep breath' this is when i part with them, so count yourself lucky.....

Click on the images to shop

Despite no really knowing how to pronounce it, Misha Nonoo graces insta-celebrities worldwide, not to mention the infamous Olivia Palermo. Having held the first instagram show this brand is going up in the world so make sure to snap up some pieces before everyone else does





________________________________________________________________________________





Considering how hard it was to find an image of the logo on google, this brand brings under the radar to a whole new level. Is that the point? If so I'm buying it (literally)
Image 2









______________________________________________________________________________





This line is owned by Zara. Enough said.










___________________________________________________________________________

This is a slightly unusually choice, it's formal wear. I know this isn't a site you'll refer to a lot but for the odd occasion you need THAT dress (prom, ball, wedding) this is definitely the place I would go. Unfortunately it doesn't ship to the UK but I have spotted a couple of their dresses on ASOS, hopefully they'll sort that out soon. Their designs are absolutely stunning and really unique, which is quite hard to find in formal dresses(step away from those tacky bejeweled things!) If you need any more convincing, you can customize most dresses in style and colour, how cool?!
Also I love how at the bottom of each dress they have a mini mood-board of how it was designed, call me crazy but I really love that.






________________________________________________________________________











Firstly I'd like to say that I don't love everything on this site, in fact far from it. However, there are the odd pieces that are worth adding to your wardrobe and at seriously competitive prices. Take this unique velvet dress for instance.
Sighing Sienna Velour Dress









___________________________________________________________________________










This is one I spotted on Instagram ads. I love good basics (partial to ribbed polo necks) and when I saw the amazing prices I had to have a look. Turns out the site doesn't just do basics and has an array of interesting styles and I feel the quality would be pretty good here too.
w BLACK CAPE DRESS


Which under the radar shops do you shop at?
G xx

Comments

Popular Posts