FOUND. Shoes to die for

Ok so it's almost Christmas, and the last thing I should be doing is scouring the internet for beautiful shoes, especially when I'm on the brink of brokedom, but it can't be helped. Sorry. Apparently the best way to release this shoe induced paranoia is by sharing it with you all; so here you go!



And Ta Da! These are the real shoes on my mind, and do you blame me? If anyone would like to buy these for me I would love you forever; just saying.
Aaaahhhh! The pom poms!
I just ordered these and they are as good as they look

Get in with one of the hottest trends this season- crushed velvet
This lace up feature makes them look so much more expensive- bonus


I bought these too after seeing many bloggers with them, hence my brokedom. They were worth it though, the tortoise heel is truly awesome


Unleash your inner cavewoman!
They also come in black, you know, in case you need more
Image 1 of ASOS PRINCIPAL Lace Up Pointed Heels




Oh and hey! P.S. I'm not sorry

Comments

Popular Posts