What to wear: Sixth form

How's your week been guys? Think god it's Friday right?

I'm having a little mix up with blog posts at the moment, before now I'd just done what I've felt like at the time and I guess I didn't put much thought into it, no longer! I've now decided to get a routine going and I'm going to be doing this What to Wear series once a week (but I can't promise anything while I'm on holiday). This is the kind of post I love to read, and hopefully it'll give you more of a taste of my personal style.


I know next term will come round fast and if you're struggling to find affordable, trendy sixth form wear that also fits the dress code, I'm here to help. My tip for the moment is to wait a couple of weeks until the pre-summer sales come around, that way you'll get to buy a load more clothes for your money. Now the problem is narrowing down what I want....

You can switch up any of the trousers for jeans if your dress code is more relaxed

Look one: the pyjama shirt



Look two: the embroidered split shirt



Look three: Monochrome



Look four: Let the feet do the talking


3.PINK LOAFERS    TOPSHOP (THEIR LOAFER SECTION=LIFE)

I've had so much fun making this post, so excited for this series! So I'd love to hear what you guys would like to see and your favourite out fit from this lot. Mine's look 1! 
G

Comments

Popular Posts