Top summer shoes that you can actually walk in



I don't know about you but I seem to have the same struggle every year: finding stylish summer shoes that are comfortable. On a city break you find yourself walking a lot and unless you want to sink into the flipflop trap its pretty hard to find some shoes that don't make you want to cut your feet off at the end of the day. And add in the fact that I'm 5ft 4 and need all the help I can get; then you seriously have a problem. Luckily I've found which styles work well over the years and I'll tell you now, flatforms are a godsend. I've been looking around for the past few weeks to find myself a good pair of shoes that will last me all summer that fit every checkbox: comfortable, with added height, affordable and stylish as hell. Hmmm I know this sounds like a challenge even for me but don't worry this selection has got you sorted.



BLUE BLOCK HEELS 
FLATFORM ESPADRILLES
SNAKESKIN
BUCKLES
WOOD MULES
LOAFER MULES (for colder climates)
TAN FLATFORMS
RED MULES  The rubber sole means they won't hurt
SILVER PLATFORMS
LACE UP ESPADRILLES
COLOURFUL SANDALS I know these are flats but they were too beautiful

Thank you for reading! G 

Comments

Popular Posts