All about patches


What is the easiest and cheapest denim upgrade this season? Patches. Hands down.

There's a reason why fashion-girls all over the world have jumped on this trend, its so easy to do, versatile to your style and you can guarantee that no one has the same piece of clothing as you do.
I have some old jeans kicking abound that are in desperate need of something new and instead of just snipping off the ends (I'll probably do that too tbh) I wanted to add a bit of personality, so on my hunt for the best patches out there, I decided to share them with you all.




If the jeans experiment goes well (I'm thinking of layering up the patches) I love the idea of getting a denim jacket and sewing on a patch for every place you go to. It would be so cool to have all your memories literally on your clothes, but the thought of me, a self confessed messy-person, losing it is already freaking me out. I know.

Details In Street Style. Chiara Ferragni's quirky accessories at New York Fashion Week Fall 2015.:

Patches were the most DIYable trend on the streets this fashion week, the sillier the better:

denim jackets with patches.. i'm going to collect patches first before I can do this.... one by one... bc theyre... ugh... expensive where i live..:

 :

Painted Denim & Patches:

patches from different countries or places like stickers on a trunk:

IF NOW YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THEM? 
EVERYWHERE 

G x

Comments

Popular Posts