Aquazzura pom pom sandals DUPE

DIY: Aquazzura Pom Pom Sandals:
Hey guys, just spotted these and HAD to share!



In case you didn't know, the Aquazzura pom pom sandals are the 'it shoe' of the summer; but in case you (like us mere mortals) don't have a spare £500 odd floating about no worries, I have just found you the ultimate dupe for less that 25!
As far as I know this is the only one out there but don't worry I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled, the shoe magpie that I am. Unfortunately I'm supposed to be abstaining from any clothes related purchases but I might just have to treat myself, they are pretty gorgeous after all!

The dupe is from Shein, and is currently £23.61, if that's not a steal I don;t know what is. You can find them here.
Red Open Toe Pompom High Stiletto Pumps pictures
I've just had another look on their website and they've uploaded a few more styles.


Lots of Love Gxx

Comments

Popular Posts