The secret to effortless workwear

Shhh.


I don't know about you but I'm always looking for new outfit ideas and my style is ever-changing. Although I'm not saying I will step away from my bright colours and embellished shoes, sometimes I feel like a more paired back look. So because this isn't really my style I turned to the ever-trusty Pinterest to help me sort out this look and after browsing through hundreds of outfits I narrowed it down to the ultimate formula:

Loose fabrics and block colours

 Yes that's it. The ultimate way to have an effortless feel is with flowing, draped fabrics, but these are often not appropriate for the workplace. To keep it tasteful, stick to block colours in a neutral palette (think navy's, whites and blacks) with no distressing or wrinkling in sight, to elevate the look pair it with streamlined heels.
If your office allows it, jeans are an amazing way to be both comfortable and chic, I would just suggest to wear them with a dressier top and some eye-catching accessories such as a silk or skinny scarf or a cuff bracelet.


MINIMAL + CLASSIC:

Goodnight I'm so sleep right now.. I danced for 4 hours with such amazing people + squad xox sweet dreams my followers hopefully I can have 1.9K by morning..:

Neck tie:


In Ralph Lauren, Paul Andrew shoes, and Cartier jewels for her first Regression press day.   - ELLE.com:

Capucine Safyurtlu in black trousers and a white t shirt:

everything but the shoes:

Minimal + Classic: Ellery Resort 2015:

Minimal:

This post was inspired by Badlands blog, you guys should definitely check it out   
G xx

Comments

Popular Posts