Having a moment: oversized clutch


The tragically underappreciated oversized clutch is having moment in my eyes, and I couldn't be happier.


It's late on a Thursday night and I've got a load of packing and outfit planning to do so I thought I'd quickly share what I'm feeling right now. I have this big clutch (it's actually the detachable bit from the inside of a tote, but details) and when I was bored had a quick doodle on it with some sharpies of a nike trainer. Although my artistic skills leave much to be desired I use this to ferry around my sports stuff but actually really like the feel of using it as a handbag. Hence, I am on the lookout for a big squishy clutch to cram all my stuff in and still look effortless as hell.

Inspo

tumblr_mw4z3iEAor1rsyaepo1_500.png 500×703 pixels:

Paris Bound style [ Find. Shop. Discover. www.specialteesboutique.com ]:

MINIMAL + CLASSIC: DBE:

clutch #style #fashion #accessories:


Let's shop!

Misguided

Pieces

Image 3 of Story of Lola Faux Fur Clutch Bag in Cream with White Contrast
ASOS

Leather clutch oversized/laptop portfolio handmade in Australia
Etsy
I feel like Cinderella, time is running out! So I've got to go, night night  Gxx

Comments

Popular Posts