The only outfit inspiration you need this spring


Ok guys, spring is coming round fast and with it is a new wave of fashion favourites cropping up all over the place. Here in England it is, you guessed it, freezing cold. But no problem, the temperature cannot affect my mood! I am so ready to start shopping for some more summery clothes and have full baskets on a number of websites(what else do you do on cold February evenings?)

Every year I find myself creating a mini mood-board in my head for the next season, and for spring I'm feeling pretty 70s, but in a low-key kinda way.
I often feel tempted to post pictures of clothes that aren't really me on here because I think other people will like them; so I'm going to make a conscious effort to start actually showing you stuff that is purely relevant to what I am into at the moment. So anyway here is some springtime inspo to get you through the dark days of winter, but at last we can see a light at the end of the tunnel!

 :
Sock and heels? I was born ready.

Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016 Street Style:
Bows and mules, you can probably tell I love shoes right?

Giovanna Battaglia:
As a bare-leg phobe, relaxed midi dresses are totally the way forward 

Get to know the colour DNA of New York's freshest street style with our Topshop pin palette. #Topshop:
I've never actually had mom jeans but I feel like now is the time.
This image it everything I love right now, bright satin, retro denim,
I feel this will be my look this season.

50 Outfit Ideas to Look More Stylish in 2016 | WhoWhatWear:
More mom jeans, yaas! Oh and red shoes, this is an absolute
winner!

It must get exhausting to keep reading about how essential vintage Levi's are for a fashion girl, but honestly, it's true.:
Of them all this is probably the most influential picture for my spring wardrobe. I have never been a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, but hey, this is a whole new me! But be under no illusion, the really show-stopper here is THOSE SHOES. Give them to me. Now.

Hope you got a bit of what I'm about right now, happy springtime! Gxx

Comments

Popular Posts